Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introspection and Curdrice

*waves*


As I sit here having my curd rice and vegetable soup I feel nice..You know why? coz I never realised I like curd rice and I think the combination is deadly..this got me thinking deeper..What if I have things around me like the curd rice and never realised it.. What if I have simple solutions that bring happiness and joy to me but I've just complicated myself enough to realise it?
What if Im pouring dal over the rice and feeling unhappy whereas a simple curd rice is what brings so much joy..?

Curdrice.. Curdrice..sounds so simple so easy..and Dal ? so so so complicated !

curd-rice is what the world needs right now.!

3 comments:

Archana said...

very nice. Very true. Sometimes in the lure of attractive things, we forget the little things that have so much more value. Keep writing

Unknown said...

good. There is a saying in Tamil Muttalukku morsadam.
Like in Dal there are so many vital elements that have to be added in our life.accept it with a smile.

Gaurav Jain said...

just love the way you can say so complicated things so simple, like curd rice :)