Thursday, July 2, 2009

DREAMYYY..!


Im just like any normal person out there.. I wake up, go to college, come back have food, hang out with my friends..e.tc e.t.c.. But, lately I have been noticing spooky things in me..
ITS REALLY HARD TO SAY IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM AND IT surely IS REALLY BRAVE OF Me TO REVEAL My "FREAK side"...
okay, here it goes..
All of us go to sleep and dream... All of us wake up in the morning and sometimes forget those dreams and then go on with our life.. But things are a bit different with my dreams.. I see hints of things that happen in the near future..
I know I am giving you all an impression of being a psycho but trust me I am not lying..

I realised this first in the year 2001, when I was about 9 years old.. I had a dream of the roof coming down and that the earth was shaking really hard and I told my father about this and he shared his experience about an earthquake that he had experienced once in Mumbai.. After less than a month on JAN 26, 2001 the earthquake happened in Gujarat ..the deadly earthquake was experienced by me and I was terrified.. Then the same year I dreamt that a plane hit a huge building.. I told this to my father in the morning and he just laughed it off and the very same day(evening) 9/11 attacks happened.. and my family was shocked because I told them about it the very same day..

Since then I have paid extra attention to my dreams.. I also get to know more about myself as I interpret my dreams.. Like once when I had to go to a party and dreamt that my teeth were falling which meant I was concerned about my physical appearance..

Some more incidents that have freaked people and me out are: Once I dreamt I was standing on a bridge with my friend and we saw the river below .. The sea was very turbulent and then suddenly all the water splashed on the land and then the next scene was that a bunch of villagers were crying and praying.. I told this to my friend and after 2 days- it was the TSUNAMI..

The worst part about my dreams are that mostly they indicate disasters and all bad things..
Very recently, I dreamt that my best friend fell off the bed and her face was swollen up and her face was bleeding.. I was scared and texted her in the morning asking her if she was fine and told her about this dream ,she laughed it off but after a week.. that was exactly what happened.. she fell off the bed and hurt her face and it started bleeding .. she was shocked too...

I have so many more of such experiences and everytime I feel scared...scared of my own dreams..
Even when small dreams come true like once when me and my friend had decided to meet the next day and she is one person who will never cancel on any meeting with friends and I dreamt that she was going to say no because she had to go to the bank and voila thats what happened.. I still haven't told her because I know she won't believe me ...

Also when Im dreaming.. almost 95% of the time , I know its a dream even when Im in the dream..

A drawback to all this is that whenever I get a nightmare , the thought of it coming true horrifies me..

They say that Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day.
But If you ask someone like me, it would be,
that-Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions

Aavjo,
Ashwini :)



2 comments:

Archana said...

Nice post...maybe u can think of happy thoughts before u go to bed and avoid negative thoughts during the day

Mohan s said...

There is another way to avoid this:

wake up early, Sleep less, so that you dream less.

Mohan